Welcome to Landhaus Osborne!
Your home in the mountains, in the UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut
Do not worry if you have never heard of Obertraun on Lake Hallstatt - it is one of Austria's best kept secrets!! Close enough to visit the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hallstatt, yet far from the hustle and bustle.
Leave your everyday life behind and spend a relaxing holiday in one of our comfortable holiday apartments here in Obertraun on Lake Hallstatt - a beautiful lakeside village surrounded by mountains in the UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut.
Please note! From 19th May 2021 the following documents will be required to check-in to Landhaus Osborne. The good news is that as you are staying in a self-catering apartment, you only need to test once at check-in for the duration of your stay – no matter how long you are staying with us:
· Officially recognised negative test results for the specified period, i.e .:
o Proof of a negative result of a PCR test from an authorised body (validity: 72 hours)
o Evidence from an authorised body (test centre, pharmacy, etc.) of a negative result of an antigen test (validity: 48 hours)
o Proof of an antigen test for personal use, which is recorded in an official data processing system (validity: 24 hours)
o Supervised self-tests at check-in, which are only valid for the duration of the individual stay / access
o The school tests will also be recognized as entry tests in the future
· Proof of vaccination
o The first vaccination is valid as evidence from the 22nd day and is then valid for three months from the vaccination as evidence of admissions or for nine months if you already had COVID-19 21 days before the first vaccination
o Second vaccination is valid for nine months from the first vaccination as evidence
o In the case of vaccinations where only one vaccination is required, this is valid as evidence from the 22nd day, and is then valid for nine months from the vaccination as evidence of admissions
· Quarantine Order, if this was issued for a person who can be shown to have been ill with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months before the planned test
· Medical confirmation of an infection that has taken place in the last six months and has currently expired, molecular-biologically confirmed
· Proof of neutralising antibodies (antibody test), which must not be older than three months
UPDATE! Due to the uncertainties with travel restrictions, caused by COVID-19, for the peace of mind of our guests, we are offering FREE CANCELLATION* on all reservations up to 30.11.2021. Furthermore, no deposit is required**.
** To verify credit cards, we need to make a refundable charge of €1,00
• 3 beautiful apartments each with their own character
• Peaceful lakeside village
• Approx. 1hr drive from Salzburg
• Surrounded by impressive mountain views
• Close to the Koppenwinkl Nature reserve
• 4km from the World Heritage town of Hallstatt
• Over 150km of ski pistes nearby
.......whether it be Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter - there is something for everyone at Landhaus Osborne. From skiing, snowboarding, hiking, cycling, horse riding, kajaking, and lots more...or just relaxing.
Landhaus Osborne - Ebnerstegweg 148 - 4831 Obertraun - Austria | Tel: +43 681 103633 84 | Email: email@example.com